Prepare for the TEAS Reading Section
The TEAS Reading section consists of various types of questions and requires thorough preparation. Learn about the different question types covered on the test, practice solving sample questions, and discover how TestPrep-Online can help you maximize your potential.
The pack includes:
- Over 450 total questions, comprised of:
- Two full-length TEAS Reading practice tests (61 Q&A)
- 390 additional reading practice questions
- Includes all question types seen on the actual test
- Thorough explanations
- Score reports
- Immediate online access
- Quick and friendly customer support
- Secured payment
|TEAS Bundle Practice Pack|
|Over 1000 practice questions, including two full-length practice tests!|
Buy now >
|Premium Membership Sale|
|Start the school year off right. Access to ALL our online test preparation material for an entire year!|
Buy now >
About the TEAS Reading SectionThis section assesses reading comprehension skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work in an efficient and organized manner. The test is comprised of 48 questions that vary in level of difficulty. You will have 58 minutes to complete this section.
The TEAS Reading section is made up of two parts: Paragraph Comprehension and Passage Comprehension. In the Paragraph Comprehension section, you will be presented with a short reading segment followed by several questions. The length of the segment may be approximately 100 words long (in which case, it will be followed by 2-3 questions) or approximately 300 words long (in which case, it will be followed by 5-7 questions). The Passage Comprehension section consists of different questions types, such as a reading segment in the form of a memo or a list followed by 1-2 questions, or a request to follow a specific set of instructions.
TEAS Reading Section Topics
- Identifying the main topic, logical conclusion, or author’s intent to persuade or inform the reader
- The use of prior knowledge in order to make predictions or draw conclusions regarding a paragraph
- Analyzing the use of text structure
- Identifying the characteristics of different passage types
- Following a given set of instructions
- Identifying the correct definition of a word within a given context
- Identifying specific information relayed in printed communication
- Identifying the necessary information from a graphic representation
- Identifying specific information from a sample listing of items and costs
TEAS Reading PracticeTestPrep-Online offers TEAS V practice tests as well as TEAS Reading practice tests. The questions on our simulated tests are developed by math, biology, and language experts, and they are very similar to those that appear on the actual TEAS exam. Our TEAS practice kits include detailed answer explanations and a comprehensive study guide.
Back to top
ATI, TEAS, and other trademarks are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of the trademark holders are affiliated with TestPrep-online or this website.
"I found this website to be very helpful, the practice tests are almost identical to the real test, they have helped me a lot in studying."