TEAS English and Language Usage Preparation
The TEAS English section covers many topics and therefore may be challenging. Here at TestPrep-Online, you will learn about the different question types, solve some sample questions, and discover how to maximize your potential.
The pack includes:
- Over 200 total questions, comprised of:
- Two full-length TEAS English and Language Usage practice tests (70 Q&A)
- 137 additional language practice questions
- Includes all question types seen on the actual test
- Thorough explanations
- Score reports
- Immediate online access
- Quick and friendly customer support
- Secured payment
|TEAS Bundle Practice Pack|
|Over 1000 practice questions, including two full-length practice tests!|
Buy now >
|Premium Membership Sale|
|Start the school year off right. Access to ALL our online test preparation material for an entire year!|
Buy now >
About the TEAS Language Section The language section requires a profound familiarity with the rules of the English language. You can sharpen your skills and improve your grammar, spelling, punctuation, and sentence and paragraph structuring skills by practicing.
You will have 35 minutes to solve 35 questions, allowing you one minute per question. However, note that some questions may be more difficult than others. For example, many test takers often find it easy to resolve spelling questions, while sentence and paragraph structure questions may be more time consuming as they usually involve sentence completion or assembling of a paragraph. Therefore, it is important to learn to budget the allotted time wisely.
Back to top
TEAS English Section Topics
- Grammar: This section assesses one’s knowledge of basic grammar, subject-verb rules, and pronoun-antecedent rules, as well the ability to identify different parts of speech (possessives, pronouns, adjectives, etc.), context clues, and determine the definition of words via analysis of word structure.
- Spelling and punctuation: This section assesses one’s knowledge of the rules of capitalization, punctuation, and spelling.
- Structure: This section assesses sentence fluency, the ability to create sentences, how well you use sentences to form organized and logical paragraphs, and the ability to write simple sentences.
TEAS English Practice TestPrep-Online offers full-length TEAS practice tests as well as TEAS English practice tests to help you prepare for your assessment. Our online TEAS mock tests are developed by math, biology, and English experts. Our practice tests are based on the actual TEAS test.
Back to top
ATI, TEAS, and other trademarks are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of the trademark holders are affiliated with TestPrep-online or this website.
"I found this website to be very helpful, the practice tests are almost identical to the real test, they have helped me a lot in studying."